Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ancient History

This past week I have been laid up with some post-radiation gut issues, so these two have been missing the beach. 
Friends, three days of only this had me pretty darn...hangry.
But today I have moved on to solid sustenance....Thank You God.  
So this morning, on shaky legs,  the dogs and I ventured down to the beach again....and came upon these cairns.  This last hitch in my colon has had me reflecting a lot on my gut altering, cancer killing radiation of 2014..questioning whether I really needed to do it, and thinking how much better I would feel today (assuming I had survived, of course) if I hadn't done the radiation part of my protocol.  Friends, this is a trap I fall in sometimes.  I know I fought my cancer with the best possible resources available at the time I had cancer.  These trailmarkers reminded me to look to the future...and stop questioning ancient history.


No comments:

Post a Comment