Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Joyful and Grateful

Big T and his old friend Father Jeff have been traveling overseas for the last week.  They started in Greece and then went to Jordan.  
They will be in Israel for the next week.  (This is the Rock of St Peter, by the way.) 
*****
 Friends, I was not able to make this trip.  While I thankfully had a terrific response to my cancer treatment, I am still in the healing process, and my new body simply cannot do this type of travel....yet.....and maybe ever.
My grandmother lost her eyesight in her golden years.  I remember her telling me, "I like to focus on the things I can still do."  Thanks Gram!  There is still so much I can do....and I am having a great time doing it.  I hope my grandchildren will remember me, as I remember my gram:  joyful and grateful.





No comments:

Post a Comment