Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Michigan and Palm Desert...with two beautiful daughters in between

Friends, I came closer to becoming an A-Lister on Southwest this past week.  Flying with my post treatment body is never easy, but I might be getting better at it.
  Our first stop was up North....where I obsessed over what size exterior lights to use.  And I think that backplate is too high?
Do you even like this light?
Or maybe this one?  Or maybe I should just let the decorator do her job.

Next up was ND....we cheered B on in the Holy Half, took her to Target, did her laundry, fed her....the usual.  Evil Czech Brewery has deliciously fresh farm to table food.
When I asked Big T if he liked the brew, he asked me if that was a trick question...
Next stop was C in Chicago.  We took her to Home Goods and Trader Joe's, then fed her....again, the usual.  I highly recommend Three Arts Club of Chicago -- relaxing ambiance with excellent food.  Go.  Get the Gem Lettuce Salad. Enjoy.
Next up...Southern California.  We stopped in Palm Springs where I did some very important shopping...
They give you a lot of free samples....and how cute is this original shop?   I hope the Easter Bunny bought some Divinity from Sees because it is amazing.
Our last stop was Palm Desert. This place is  absolutely lovely.

I spent some time here, while Big T played a lot of golf.  I was so happy.
Can you see how close the Santa Rosa Mountains are?  The views were incredible, and the bungalows were super cute and cozy.  If I had been more relaxed, I would have been horizontal.
We were fortunate to see a "Super Bloom" in this uniquely beautiful desert.  We had a wonderful trip.  Life is good. So many blessings...

1 comment: