Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Happy Birthday S!

  Friends, five years ago my very smart daughter, C, decided her brother should meet S.  We all owe C a lot for her inspired genius.
S has four younger sisters of her own, and she really knows how to be a big sister...just ask B, who is her biggest fan (next to me, of course.)
When T shared with me that he was going to propose to S, I had just finished cancer treatment.  My first thought was, if anything happens to me, she will be there to take care of him.  She has been a great partner for T and a wonderful addition to our family...her BIRTHDAY is a great reason to celebrate!! 


What to get this sweet girl for her birthday?  T suggested anything from Anthropologie.  C, my favorite personal shopper, helped to narrow it down.
Happy Birthday, S.  We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment