Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Nothing matters but the weekend, from a Tuesday point of view...

We had a beautiful weekend here in KC...and I did exactly what I wanted to do....a little work in the garden and a lot of fun events.

Big T Angus Young and I went to a charity event Friday night.  So fun to see all the rocker costumes.
M hosted several college friends this weekend.  I love having a houseful, even if it means changing a lot of beds...
We attended a beautiful wedding Saturday evening....I had to poll 37 of my closest friends before I donned the crop top.  According to C, they are in.


My best year, according to B, the baker of this beautiful cake, was my 32nd, when she was born. 
 Thank You, Mom, for giving me life!  Thank You, God (and my medical team) for 51derful years!


1 comment: