Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Packing Survival


Tomorrow we will be on our way to !!Hawaii!! but today I am in packing purgatory.  I subscribe to the idea that packing takes as long as you give it, so I am only giving myself one hour.  I have my list;  I am going in....




These cool e-bags have actually helped me escape the nine circles of hell.  My friend Mary, who travels for her job, sent them to me recently, and this is my first time using them.  They are pretty awesome.
 C and B pressured me into getting this roller bag a few years ago.  I had to break up with Tumi, and buy the Briggs and Riley, because it got such great reviews.  Now I see why everyone is rolling through the airports. It is so much easier.


Just to be clear, I still think Tumi makes the best hang-up bag out there...hands down.

Voila...one hour...done.  

Have a great week.   Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment