Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Fuel for Finals

Big T and I had fun this weekend sampling wine while supporting the Nelson on Friday...
...and  sporting some derby duds while cheering on  Irish War Cry on Saturday.
But, the best part of my weekend was delivering some brain food to some of my favorite students on Sunday.
Friends, when M sent me this text, I headed to the kitchen.

This is a lot like lasagna, but a little bit easier because 
you make it with different noodles.
Here are the layers (cut each in half to end up with two layers of each):
1.  12 oz of medium size noodles--cooked and drained 
2.  1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 1 package softened cream cheese, combined and seasoned to taste
3.  1 and 1/2 pounds ground beef, sautéed in 3 T butter, stir in 2 (8 oz) jars of Prego
4.  Shredded Mozzarella cheese (16 oz)

Bake at 350F for 30 minutes

I am hoping it helps them stay fueled and focused for their last set of finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment