Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Adult Children 101

Do you remember this book?  I read it cover to cover during my first pregnancy.  Friends, where is the book entitled "What to Expect When Your Children Become Adults"?  I need that book, please.  
This little love is preparing for finals, hundreds of miles away, while battling a wicked virus. I want to pour her a nice cup tea and help her study.  I want to lecture her on sleeping more and socializing less.  I know I have to let her find her own way.  The aforementioned book needs to have a chapter that tells me how to do that.

This sweet angel, also hundreds of miles away, just broke up with her long-term boyfriend.  I want to pour her a generous glass of wine and take her shoe shopping.  I want to lecture her on the benefits of arranged marriages.  I know I have to let her find her own way.  Again, I am going to need step by step instructions.




No comments:

Post a Comment