Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Call me Daisy Bell

My awesome friend, Kathleen, encouraged me to join her biking group when I was finished with my cancer treatment.  She knew it would be a great way for me to exercise as my body healed from surgery.  It has turned out to also be an excellent way to catch up with three amazing women that keep me pedaling all year.
Friends, this is Kansas, and we bike on the Tomahawk and Indian Creek Trails.  We chat about our lives and solve all the world's problems as the four of us, two by two, "speed" along the path on our mom bikes with our matching Nantucket Bike Baskets.

This week it has been sunny and sixty, which makes for some great biking weather.  So Sunday afternoon I invited Big T, who has completed many triathlons, to join me for a ride...  
which resulted in no conversation and burning thighs....now I know why so many couples ride tandem bikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment