Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

C is for Chicago

We had some fun in Chicago on our way home last week.  First stop was tea at the Ritz with C and B.  My girls know that I love my tea...and all that goes with it.  
 The last time these two had tea in Chicago, they were at the Drake and I was at KU Cancer Center. It is good to be back.  And they agree that tea at the Ritz is a very close second to the Drake.
As if we could ever be hungry again...next stop was some real Chicago pizza for M.
Did I say the pizza was for M?  They all loved it.
C worked all night...and met us in the morning at her favorite breakfast spot.
  Friends, I love this meal because, post treatment, I can still eat almost all breakfast foods...and Yolk did not disappoint.  
Lest you think that all we did was eat our way through Chicago...our next stop, after we put C to bed, was the Art Institute of Chicago.
M's favorite.
B's favorite.

Next stop...the very cool BEAN.  
Did you know that the camera on an iPhone has a timer?
Next stop...the Field Museum....I love this place.
The last time I was here, they had just found Sue and these two weren't even born!
C woke up in time to join us for some evening fun....shopping, eating, and a sweet treat at the end of a super sweet day.  

1 comment: