Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Labor Day Highlights

Friends, the highlight of our holiday weekend was a visit from T.  My darling daughter-in-law, S,  graciously shared him with us.  For her generosity and so many other amazing qualities, she is an absolute dream.  Thank God for her.

This may have been the highlight of T's weekend. Why did I not invent this?  This is definitely the wave of the future.


 Every time I hit the links, I think of the summer I couldn't swing properly because of my port...Thank God it did its job and now is gone.


Sister 1, 4 and 5 always make for a fun party at the beach.  The Labor Day picnic is our family's traditional end to summer.  I love my sisters.

Sunny and 75, with a chance of pinot grigio certainly added to the festive atmosphere.  
Sister No 1 and I hosted a baby shower on Monday for a sweet new mom of twin boys!  Have I mentioned before that I am ready for grandchildren? 

 I am so grateful for my family and friends on the peninsula.  Summer may have officially ended this weekend, but, thanks to the empty nest, I am delighted to be extending the season for at least another month up North.  












No comments:

Post a Comment