Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Enjoy!

I am going a little stir crazy lying low after my ER visit, while my beloved Big T is in Scotland playing golf.

So when some friends invited me to go to Boathouse Vineyards for some wine and great music, I jumped at the chance.   
 I cannot figure out why this talented young woman is not famous.  And her name is Blake...how cute is that?

Friends, I am really suppose to watch the vino intake with my new plumbing...but just a few sips of each won't hurt a thing...
As I sipped my wine, listened to the music and chatted with my friends, I decided again that it is ok if I have some setbacks once in awhile, and it's ok that my life isn't perfect.  It's not how much I have, but how much I enjoy that matters....and I was really enjoying the evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment