Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Break

Friends, a week ago I left the northern color show...
...and headed down to ND for another Irish defeat...this time at the hands of Stanford.  I was just happy to be watching with all three of my boys.
Next stop was Florida with Big T and B.  It took B awhile to disconnect from her twitter followers...
...but she eventually cut loose.  A little break from the college grind once in awhile is good for everyone.
While B chilled on the beach, I did one of my favorite things....we were so glad we invited ourselves on Big T's business trip to the sunshine state.
The Miromar Outlets on the way to the Ft Myers airport were full of great deals....and then we were on our way back to KC.
Back home B had the usual dentist/doctor appointments, and, of course, we had to check out some of our favorite restaurants.... preferably al fresco because  the weather has been amazing. 
While hitting Nordstrom in KC, B introduced me to this amazing cologne, made famous by the Kate Middleton effect.  I am breaking up with Chanel No5 for her 'Wood Sage and Sea Salt' (the most popular scent in the world  right now) and feeling really organized for stocking stuffers!
After putting B on her plane today, I tackled the garden.  After four months, the weeds had taken over.  I never enjoy saying good bye to my baby, but digging in the dirt always makes me feel better.  I hope you all had a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment