Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

House Report


Most of the exterior decisions have been made--its time to move inside.
The party is over.  I am now in interior decision making hell.  
Friends, there are too many choices.  Do you like that handle on the far right?  Please say yes, because  I really need to move on.  I have about 5,986 more hardware decisions to make.
I have chosen appliances, cabinets, tile, sinks, faucets, marble (this will be my kitchen island---now it looks too grey and not white enough....I remember it being whiter than this....)
I did research, I made the notebook full of magazine clippings...I thought I knew what I wanted.  But now I am waking up in the middle of the night wondering if I have made the right choices.  I think it is time to hire a decorator.



2 comments: