Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Celebrate Life

This weekend a fellow survivor succumbed to a vicious reoccurrence.  As I pray for her and her family, I also thank God that I am healthy, and ask for guidance on how to live a life worthy of survival.  I will never have it all figured out, but this I know for sure:  God loves us and wants us to be joyful.  So, friends, armed with that knowledge, I celebrated life this weekend simply by being intentionally joyful.
I wished a very dear friend happy birthday with lunch at our favorite antique shop.
 Big T and I had dinner with some wonderful friends.
I began shopping for  Christmas celebrations...
...baked cookies for family and friends....
...wrapped gifts...
... and strung the lights.  All the while thanking God-- for heaven for her and health for me.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment