Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Three Years Clean



Friends, this weekend we hosted our traditional Santa party for  Big T's side of the family.  Our niece, a fabulous florist in Chicago, worked her magic on the tables.


She made it look so easy.
These two darlings were a wonderful help too.  I love having my girls home.
Have I mentioned that this is the Santa Party?
We had lots of caroling....
... eating, drinking and  merriment.   I am so thankful for my family and all the fun we have together. 

Today I am celebrating again....because today I am three years clean.  I am so thankful for my doctors, my friends, my family  and everyone who prayed for me.  On this, the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, prayers up in thanksgiving for healing.  If you are battling now, hang in there.  Your efforts will be worth it.  And prayers up for you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment