Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Presidents' Day Skiing 2017


Big T and I spent Presidents' Weekend skiing with these guys in Breckenridge.



 Friends, I was a little nervous about how I would do with the neuropathy in my feet (courtesy of chemo)...but these new skis practically turn themselves!  It is definitely worth the extra money to get the demo equipment.  Getting back on skis, post-treatment, was a personal victory! 


Big T always makes sure we have ski-on/ski-off accommodations...it is the only way to go when you have a group of skiers with "varying enthusiasm".   I could take a nap after lunch and Big T could ski until the lifts closed.
We hit the Gold Pan apres ski (it was built in the 1800's for the prospectors)....we had some celebrating to do and some black diamond (yard sale) stories to tell....





No comments:

Post a Comment