Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spring Break 2017 Begins

The beautiful spring warm weather party is over in KC.  B arrived home last night  and we are headed south tomorrow.  Not a moment too soon.
Before I head to the sunshine state and slip my sandals on, my toes need a serious touch up.  I love this nail polish.  It stays on a long time and comes off with normal remover.  And now that I can barely reach my toes, let alone see them, I want my efforts to last.
We are meeting sister number 5 and her family in Watercolor.  C is also joining us, which means I will bring this perfect sun block (which actually makes you look tan!) for my beautiful red head.

Speaking of preserving your complexion...for all of you out there who have experienced chemo recently and so need to stay away from the silver bullet known as Tretinoin, this oil really works.  I highly recommend it. 
 I will tell you all about my trip when I return home.  Have a great week, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment