Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Battle of the Brownies


The ladies of our parish have a big Mardi Gras bake sale every year.  They asked me to make brownies.  My kitchen smelled amazing...actually, even my hair smelled like chocolate.  This is my kind of volunteering.
I worship at the altar of Ina Garten, so my first batch was her Outrageous Brownies.  The name says it all.
They were delicious...but there was a lot of chopping and melting of chocolate involved...and I was running out of time....so... (by the way, did you know that if you put your brownies in the fridge for an hour, they are way easier to cut? ) 
My next batch was with this beautiful box...super fast and easy.
These were pretty outrageous too....I actually liked them better....sorry Ina!  I am just a dark chocolate, gal.  I wonder which ones will sell faster?
Happy Fat Tuesday, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment