Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Healthy Valentine



Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!


I spent the last two days with M for mom's weekend. Two years ago, I was in the middle of treatment during this fun event and needed a dress that would camouflage my ileostomy bag.  My body has healed.  A lot.

Big T has spent the last few days on Vail Mountain with T, S and C.   Last year I would have missed this gondola ride because I couldn't feel my feet well enough to ski....not because I was on the dance floor with M.  Now, my neuropathy from the FOLFOX chemo is almost gone so the slopes (and the dance floor) are back in my life. 
 If you are in the early days of survival...remember...your body will heal.  You will feel better.  I promise.  And you are doing great.  Hang in there.

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment