Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

In the Arena

This weekend Big T and I headed to Purdue University to watch B play volleyball.  Purdue gets big points for their rec center...can I go to school there, please?
This team has been fun to watch this season. Aren't they all so cute?  Especially the blonde with the braids in the back row... 
Friends, I have seen a few Indiana sunsets, having lived in the great state for six years of my young adulthood.... each is prettier than the last.  Of course, while we were tooling down the highway, enjoying the scenery, we were listening to an audiobook....
In true Brene Brown style,  this book is about growing from defeat by studying and understanding how we perceive our own failings, and learning from the experience.


This is the third Brene Brown book I have read, and it is every bit as good as the other two.  I love how honest and real she is...I seriously want to be her friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment