Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Real Friend, K

My dear friend, K, came to visit me last week!
K, like me, lives in Leland all summer.  I just met her last season, but feel as if I have known her forever. What a lovely surprise in my fiftieth year! We immediately bonded over our love of needlepoint and knitting, our children's summer weddings, our empty nest-hood...and our similar unlucky genetics.  K had a stent put in her heart last spring, so she truly is a fellow survivor.

I could not wait to show her the new needlepoint shop in KC.  We ended up buying the same project, which we will show you as soon as we finish it...like in 2019.
K is one of the kindest, most gracious people I have ever known.  She is honest.  She is real.  I am so blessed to call her "friend".


Come back soon, K.  We miss you already.


No comments:

Post a Comment