Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Laugh!

Friends, please tilt your head to the left and check out this book.  My son, M,  gave it to me because he thought I needed to get up to date on the dating scene....  It is actually really, really good.


I love everything she wrote.  She was an amazing woman who fought valiantly.  I wish I could have met her to thank her.

My college roommate, E, sent me this when I started treatment.  It is so darn funny...and clean.
Later in my treatment E sent me this.  When you are going through chemo, tired and nauseated, laughing on the couch is sometimes just what the doctor ordered!  
There are many totally hilarious classics out there...Sixteen Candles, Spinal Tap, Raising Arizona...but this is my family's very favorite.
Happy April Fools Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment