Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Triple C




My very favorite flower is blooming right now in KC, along with redbuds, dogwoods, viburnum, forsythia, tulips, daffodils...which makes April the best month to be in KC.  The sunny, low 70's don't hurt either.  This week Big T is at Augusta National watching the masters, so it is safe for me to bake my favorite chocolate chip cookies without blowing his diet.  I need to make sure these are out of the house before he gets home...they are irresistible.  


4 sticks of butter
2 sticks of "I can't believe its not butter"
3 cups brown sugar
3 egg yolks
1 T vanilla

6 cups flour
1 T salt

24 oz chocolate chips

bake at 350F for 15 minutes on a stone or parchment paper

*****
Good thing I had the plumber, the bug man, the landscapers and the cleaning crew here today.  They all loved the cookies....





No comments:

Post a Comment