Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Beautiful skies


I had a great time with M at Benedictine's family weekend.  
We tailgated with all his friends and their families and then cheered the Raven's on to victory.  
Then M and I headed to the Hereford House for a tasty steak---we are in Kansas after all.  Look at that sky---the beauty of this earth is a daily gift!
I had breakfast with M's roommates the next morning at the Avalon Cafe in Weston ( Their Sunday brunch is amazing) where I heard all about the studying they would be doing the rest of the day for their midterms....
M texted me this photo later that night.   Good grief.  I cannot believe I am admitting this...but I am actually glad I did not know this ahead of time.  There is, after all, a reason they go AWAY to college.



No comments:

Post a Comment