Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Sisters

B is home for fall break this week, so C flew home to spend some time with her.  I love watching my girls together.  I am so grateful that they have each other.  
I know a little bit about what a sister will do for you when times are tough....they are one of the greatest blessings of my life.
 Plus this party of five can make me laugh like no one else can. 
So while we did a little damage (sorry Big T) on the Plaza this week, I reminded myself to treasure this time and to be thankful for my girls.  Amen.


2 comments:

  1. I agree. Sisters are the best! And you're blessed with 4 beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!!! Beauty Strength Grace Wisdom Wit. Unconditional LOVE. My love to you and your amazingly awesome sisters daughters and entire family. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete