Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Scottsdale with C



Big T and I have spent the past few
 days relaxing in sunny Arizona with our older daughter C. 


Scottsdale was having record breaking temps, so C and I escaped to the spa. 



The excellent shopping in Scottsdale is another great way to beat the heat.  Big T lasted about 30 minutes.....


Big T is all about the food when we travel and he always plans a nice variety of gastro-experiences. The tasty Mexican cuisine and refreshing Margaritas at Mission in Old Scottsdale get my top vote.   (And how amazing is it that I can actually eat guac again?  Hallelujah! Amen.)


 Of course, Big T's fav was Dominic's Steakhouse.
C's number one was Eddy V's---great live music and delicious seafood. Stellar wine at both places, by the way.....


But my very favorite part of this trip was C.  I know my girl has to live her own life, and I am so proud of the fine young woman she has become....but I miss my sweet baby!!  What a treat  it was to spend a few days with her!  143C.


No comments:

Post a Comment