Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Four Paths

This week T celebrated his birthday surrounded by his lovely wife, S, and her beautiful family.  Please note that the person doing the heavy lifting 26 years ago is missing from this party.  T is in Denver doing a guest rotation in orthopedic surgery at U of C. ( My vote was for U of M.)

Today B heads to Ireland to earn one college credit and tour the Emerald Isle.   I will not be traveling with my youngest darling, who will be legal in all the pubs across the pond.
C decided to vacation in the Hamptons instead of at our construction zone this August.  She did send  some great house ideas while she was there, but I would rather have had her here.


And M just cancelled his August trip back up to the peninsula....something about having to study for the GMAT in KC?
Friends, I am ready for the time when their paths start leading back to us!  Please tell me that does actually happen eventually....


No comments:

Post a Comment