Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Good Medicine


I was all set to have lunch here with two of my oldest and dearest friends on Wednesday.


Instead I ended up in the hospital due to complications from my new post cancer plumbing. (I will spare you the details.)  Sometimes I get so tired of having to deal with my "new stupid normal".
I am much better today, and as I took a stroll down the hallway, I realized that I am much better off if I can look at this from a more positive angle.   I am better today than I was yesterday, thank God and good medicine.

And this drug really did the trick.
And sister No4 and No5 drove me to this beautiful Northern Michigan hospital and stayed with me until Big T could fly in.  And my friends and family were praying for my swift return to good health.

There really is so much to be grateful for, and in the calm after the storm, I am finally able to see it. And that makes me feel so much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment