Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bucket List Continued

Friends, I have spent the last week driving around Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin...where it has been blessedly cool.  


My first stop was my alma mater,  Notre Dame, for some advisory council meetings.  It is always fun to go back to my old stomping grounds.


Our next stop was the shrine of Our Lady of Good Help in Champion, Wisconsin.  
This is the site of the only approved Marion apparition by the Catholic Church in the United States.

Check another one off my bucket list....
Door County looks a lot like Leelanau County, without the sunset.
Next stop was Sheltons for some good old all American fireworks.  They know how to sell them in Indiana.
Then it was back to ND for a beautiful wedding at Sacred Heart Basilica....on OUR 28th wedding anniversary!
Next stop....Leland.....cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment