Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

Summer Reads

Friends, one of my favorite parts of summer is more time to read.  This season has been busier than most with the new business really cutting into my down time.  Nevertheless, I still have squeezed in time for my two favorite summer authors.
I love Mary Kay Andrews, and I don't care if all her books have similar settings and story lines.  Her characters are colorful and her dialogue is so very real....perfect for an entertaining beach read.  She delivers once again this season.
I want to meet Dorothea Benton Frank, move in next door to her and be her new best friend.  Even though I did not love this book as much as some of her others, it is still a great escape and worth lugging back and forth to the beach.
With so much to do this summer, I am grateful the sun  sets so late in Northern Michigan.  Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment