Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Ch 51 Needlepoint North LLC


Friends, I have decided to look at my life like a book with many chapters.  My cancer chapter is over.  My empty nest chapter has begun.  Over the last year I have been busy soul searching as I write  this next chapter.
How to spend my time?  Different ideas tugged at my heart and mind:  How to be productive?  How to make the world a better place?  What do I love to do?  I prayed.  I talked to people I trusted.  God showed me the way.
My dear friend, Kt, and I both love to needlepoint, we both love the peninsula (where there is NO needlepoint shops!) and we both are starting new chapters of our lives.  We are now partners and having a delightful time.
We have designed and stitched up a few different kits to sell on the peninsula this summer....like this Leland Diamond, that could be a pillow, an ornament...
..a coaster or just frame it!
We have a group stitching our beloved Firemark at the LCC on Thursday mornings.
But our big debut was at the Artist Market in early July.  We sold out of almost everything and had a total  exciting, exhausting, exhilarating blast.
We have already started designing and planning for next season and are thrilled that the peninsula is needlepointing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment