Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful List 2016

Last night we had four of our five home with us.  Big T and I were in heaven.  I am so thankful for my family.
Those four love pumpkin pie....so I made this with my mom's homemade crust recipe.  I have since decided that life is too short to make your own pie crust.  
Sister Number 1 swears this tastes the same as mom's.  Never making one from scratch again.  I am so thankful for my sisters.
Don't let these two fool you....they ate the entire leftover pumpkin pie off the counter last night. (Did I mention it had a homemade crust?) Not so thankful for them right now....

This makes the most flavorful, moist bird.  Even I cannot mess this up....and that is something for Big T to be thankful for.
B and I will be watching this on November 25th.  We cannot wait. I am so thankful for my girls! 
Happy Thanksgiving, friends!  Enjoy!



1 comment: