Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

The New York Report

Our first mission when we hit Manhattan was to finally see Jersey Boys.  We loved all the Four Season's songs.  
 Next stop was one of the best dinners I have had in. my. life.
The interior was beautifully decorated for fall with mums, pumpkins, gourds, etc that I meant to photograph for you, but the food distracted me...
The cookie plate dessert was amazing.  We were in heaven.

Thursday morning sister number 1, C and I walked to my favorite breakfast place.  We needed to fuel up for a big day of shopping.
C has inherited my addiction to Mackenzie-Childs.
Big T didn't think we could get close to Tiffany's because of the protestors outside of Trump Tower.  Challenge accepted....
I love the snowflakes that hang over 5th Avenue every holiday season.
Laduree is C's life....the new flavor, Vanilla Pecan, is my new favorite.
Central Park was absolutely gorgeous--sunny, sixty, and ablaze with color.
The colo-rectal event was a really fun way to raise a ton of money.  Hoda Kobt spoke beautifully about her life before and after cancer....LOVE her.  Life is good after cancer...
especially with sister number 1 and C!

No comments:

Post a Comment