Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Soul Work


I finally finished the baby sweater today.  It was, thankfully, as easy as I thought it would be!


I have had all the pieces finished for awhile...just needed to sew it together...



and still need to find a cute button....and a cute baby (T and S, are you paying attention?)...


Earlier this summer, I knit these socks out of Opal yarn.  I love the Lake Michigan colors.


I mailed these off to B for her birthday.  My baby is now 18!!  Socks take awhile to make...so I only make them for my very favorite people. :)


This is the best sock book...gorgeous photos of beautiful patterns.  This book requires a bit of experience....so go ahead and knit a few pairs of socks before plunging in here.


I am making these next.


Or maybe these in blue....


No comments:

Post a Comment